Lots of medical writers want to sell you consumer content. But if it still includes complex graphs and 30-word sentences, you’re paying for something you’re not getting.
Content based on best practices for health literacy, plain language, and readability.
I help you create content your patients actually use, based on the principles of health literacy and readability. Your:
- Patients and health consumers will understand their health and health care options.
- Clinical trial participants and prospective participants will understand research studies.
- Providers will have the right tools to educate patients in the clinic and beyond.
Work with a writer who helps you stand out from the competition. Meet me.
- See the types of content I write and specialties I work in. See my services.
- See writing samples and clients. View my portfolio.
- Subscribe to The Health Writer, my free newsletter with patient education and marketing communications tips. Get it now.
- FREE tips on patient education, plain language, and health care marketing from The Health Writer newsletter.